Music Need a Singer for an Oasis song Cover!

JerryP

I've Got It
Hiya guys! I've posted in here before, but ironically, I got EXTREMELY busy planning for my first year of college and stuff, so I never really got a chance to respond to anyone. BUT! I am back, and I have a song I really want to cover! It's called Half the World Away by Oasis, and I need a singer to throw a vocal track over what I record. I can do all the instruments, including percussion, to make a karaoke-type track for you! Then I can e-mail it to you so you can record a video of you singing it, and just send it all to me. Then I can edit the video to have us both on screen with all the music synced up together! Please let me know if you'd be interested, thanks! Keep rockin' guys!

EDIT: OH YEAH! And I will definitely give anyone who works with me credit for helping me out! I'll let you post the video on your own channel if you want, and link your channel in mine! I'll put you as a featured channel on my own channel as well!

Last edited:
I can give it a try if your looking for a singer. talk to me on skype "Sayumika@live.com"
I have some voice editing softwear, so just tell me what your going for I'll try my best.

Last edited:
I'd be interested
Awesome! Are you comfortable with the song? I know it's not one people may know, but if you feel more comfortable with something else, I'd be willing to work with you my friend! :) Checked out your videos too man, you're extremely talented, keep it up!

Just wanted to let anyone know, I finished the track for all the instruments, so if anyone wanted to do the vocals, I can send it to you! Just sing to it while listening to it through headphones, send the video and audio of you singing to me, and I'll edit the final video together! If anyone is still interested please let me know! :) Just reply here, or throw me a message or something!

E-mail: stratman959@yahoo.com

Awesome! Are you comfortable with the song? I know it's not one people may know, but if you feel more comfortable with something else, I'd be willing to work with you my friend! :) Checked out your videos too man, you're extremely talented, keep it up!
awesome. Maybe we could discuss on skype or some messenger[DOUBLEPOST=1412097029,1412096693][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude i loved your rudolph cover! Also recognized your monitoring headphones and one of your mikes, i see you got the presonus recording bundle too. Hahah

awesome. Maybe we could discuss on skype or some messenger[DOUBLEPOST=1412097029,1412096693][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude i loved your rudolph cover! Also recognized your monitoring headphones and one of your mikes, i see you got the presonus recording bundle too. Hahah
Lmfaooo I did! It was an awesome bundle to start with! I already managed to finish this Oasis cover, and now I'm working on a Passenger cover of Let Her Go with someone, but I'd still love to work with ya in the future!

Back