Finished/Closed Need a short and sweet intro

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ok, and scam? how do you mean?
Hi, your request is a little confusing, you said " I can't really pay anything", then you said "The most I could pay though is $10" Please make it clear if you are paying for the service or not, thanks :)

SlashGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
ok, and scam? how do you mean?
As in not paying for the work. But since the only thing you'll get for free is just a sample picture, you might as well just tell me now if you are scamming, as there's really no point because you will only receive the work after payment.

KillTauntGaming

Reaction score
I don't scam so please continue, I don't know what leads to believe that I would honestly. But I guess I'll have to prove it lol

KillTauntGaming

Reaction score
Could you screen share via Skype to give me a full preview because a pic won't be the best preview

SlashGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Possibly, I could just give you a heavily watermarked version, so that you can still see the intro, but my logo will prevent you from using it.

SlashGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Might be postponed a few days, I've barely started and just finished exams. I'll be able to work on it now though.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't scam so please continue, I don't know what leads to believe that I would honestly. But I guess I'll have to prove it lol
Hi. As I've already said, your original request was confusing. You said "I can't really pay anything" Then you said "I can pay $10" This is why he was confused.

SlashGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Alright, I've finished the intro. Here's a watermarked version, for the full version, please tell me that you want to purchase the intro, and I'll set up a product on Sellfy for you to receive the intro.

Watermarked Intro: youtube.com/watch?v=l0PRl8aZluM