Need a review

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can anyone review my channel, its Dauglybutcool 21. its a weird channel but I need feedback and advice to help out with my channel. If you have any ways to help me out, then reply with that idea and help me out. I have some help from someone on Discord but I need more help

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your banner isnt horrible. i dont like your profile picture. dont make update videos. you have 44 subscribers and havent built up an audience to make update videos for. i also dont like your name that much. its a long and alot to type in/remember. also i wouldnt upload parts of livestreams straight to youtube. because it doesnt tell me what im about to watch. make the video about something. a funny moment. a certain mission. a playthrough or w.e. change the title to reflect w.e happened in the video so i know what im about to watch. and work on your thumbnails. also you dont even have "south park stick of truth" in your tags on the video. how would anyone find the video if there looking for south park gameplay.

Thaskully

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Alright here are some quick tips (please don't get offended by anything I say, I just wan tot help)

• Get a more interesting profile pic and banner. Something more attention grabbing
  • Be more enthusiastic with your voice. Project with enthusiasm!
  • Game play is a little laggy.
  • Video randomly out for no reason. Should have re-edited and uploaded.
  • Make some more eye popping video thumbnails.
  • Work on your Titles as well as using video tags properly
  • Create better descriptions, more interaction in the description as well. Hope this helps!
Overall I think that with experience most of this will be fixed. Just keep uploading and constantly improving!

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I second everything @Thaskully has mentioned. Everything he says are key aspects into making your channel more appealing to a newer audience. Hit me up if you wanna talk about some channel art etc. as I dabble in Graphic Design.

Decent quality mic as far as I can tell. One thing you also need is a bit more consistency in your videos. Maybe you had something going on and you couldn't upload but yeah getting some kind of schedule for uploads is good to keeping an audience.