Request Need a Professional Intro

MisterRaam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello YTtalk Community

Today I am looking for a professionally made intro for my RPG/Platformer channel. I really have no preference on what it looks like, but I would love something very creative, short (around 10-13 seconds), and relatable to my channel. Please take a look at my channel to get some ideas for an intro. Thanks

*If you consider yourself an expert or pro at making intros feel free to leave a response and we can talk about it!

-MisterRaam

longhair

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I made you a intro but didn't know what music to put in so if you like the intro I can add some music to it and send it to you.

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

MisterRaam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not to bad. The only problem I have is that I don't always play Pokemon. I play a wide variety of RPG and Platformers. If you check out my channel just try matching it to that, and the color scheme. Never the less really nice, could use some music, and I would just like my name on it no RPG Fanatic. Thanks :)

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
you still need that professional intro ?
i can make you a really good one.

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK if you want a free one check out my AE animations playlist and choose a templete. (I don't go outside my templates for free orders, sorry. I do them for subs.) goto my channel and find the AfterEffects Animations playlist (sorry can't link you directly cuz for that I need 15 posts and I've got what 14? LOL) I've got some cool ones like a MW3-looking one and so on. have a look

KRob01475

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK if you want a free one check out my AE animations playlist and choose a templete. (I don't go outside my templates for free orders, sorry. I do them for subs.) goto my channel and find the AfterEffects Animations playlist (sorry can't link you directly cuz for that I need 15 posts and I've got what 14? LOL) I've got some cool ones like a MW3-looking one and so on. have a look
Anyway I could get hooked up on this same deal? LOL :)

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
anyone can, for a sub. but only from the list of templates I provide.

KRob01475

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
anyone can, for a sub. but only from the list of templates I provide.
I have just subscribed and checked out the templates..nice work man! Love your stuff

My top 3 (in no specific order): Airsoft Ring Animation, Glowing lights, Electric Streak

In your opinion, which would you recommend for a Fitness/Health channel out of the three?

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well dude, it really depends on what you're going for... for example electric streak works best with 1 longer phrase, i.e. webby URL; airsoft ring works best with a smaller logo pic; and glowing lights have two place holders for words. once you figure out that and the overall color scheme, the rest will fall into place and seem obvious. PM me on youtube.