Need a point in the right direction

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Hey everyone. I can't seem to find a forum like this for twitch so I wanted to ask you guys to see if any of you may know or can point me in the right direction.

Long story short my channel was hacked and i've lost everything. Ordinarily this wouldnt stop me and I would start again but as its the 5th time of having to restart my channel and I literally have no motivation any more and I'm no longer having fun. So I am now becoming a live streamer via twitch and I just wanted to see if anyone here knows if its possible to create your own custom animated follower alert??

If so, how would I go about it? I see many streamers have different animations but I don't know if they are all pre made from a program or if many of them design their own animation?
I would like to use my little pixel guy I made from my youtube channel if possible.

Thanks for your help. This may end up meaning I no longer use this site as I wont be using youtube anymore :(

I used to get banned a lot, mostly hacked but yea, I lost a lot of motivation. If you like streaming I recommend Damnlag.com also if you are on steam, or xbox looks for groups/ clubs that like to stream, and post your stream there. Also there is a lot of Discord servers for streamers. But I think you should be able to find something on damnlag, and if not also try thetechgame :) hope this helped!

Back