Commentary Need a Podcast Guest for Weekly Show

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do a podcast called Johnny Fox Rants where I talk about some kind of gaming topics. I am up for anything gaming or electronics related. If you are interested add me on Skype (username: ravenrage07) and you can be on my show if we can have good commentary back and forth. Not really a try-out but I want to make sure my co-star can keep up and work with me. So add me on Skype and we can talk on there about the stuff.

Entrants can be male or female it's more about the personality. This will be a 1 week gig unless we strike gold with this one and do it more then once. I try to upload at least one podcast a week if not more so let me know something!

Here's an example to help visualize what kind of podcasts I do:

[DOUBLEPOST=1397335710,1397285888][/DOUBLEPOST]Just an added note you will be linked in the description and title so you will get exposure to your channel also.
I'd be interested in joining you. I'm over 18, no worries there, and I enjoy collabing with others. I'll hit you up on Skype! My Skype username is: danl.007
I'll message you when I get home later today.

Reaction score
Hello. I'm 21, and have been on podcasts before, and would like to be a guest. You can add me on Skype. Look for MrGamingGuitarist