Commentary Need a Podcast Guest for Weekly Show

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do a podcast called Johnny Fox Rants where I talk about some kind of gaming topics. I am up for anything gaming or electronics related. If you are interested add me on Skype (username: ravenrage07) and you can be on my show if we can have good commentary back and forth. Not really a try-out but I want to make sure my co-star can keep up and work with me. So add me on Skype and we can talk on there about the stuff.

Entrants can be male or female it's more about the personality. This will be a 1 week gig unless we strike gold with this one and do it more then once. I try to upload at least one podcast a week if not more so let me know something!

Here's an example to help visualize what kind of podcasts I do:

[DOUBLEPOST=1397335710,1397285888][/DOUBLEPOST]Just an added note you will be linked in the description and title so you will get exposure to your channel also.

Last edited:

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One more note. No offense to young people before I start. My guests need to be at least 18 years old. The reason being is my podcast is uncensored, and occasionally some of the topics are vulgar or derogatory in nature. Not every podcast is, but I can't have anyone under 18 on the show as it could cause to much controversy with the public and their parents and all that stuff. So, guests have to be at least 18 years old. That's the only requirement.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Still looking for someone to join me on this podcast idea. It can be via skype or google hangout. Either one.

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would've joined but I'm 17 so...oh well.

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
17 is good enough. I just don't think people that are like 16 and below should be on my show mainly because.. well i don't work with kids well.
I understand what you mean. Sometimes, kids can just be annoying.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand what you mean. Sometimes, kids can just be annoying.
That and the whole age appropriate aspect. I don't want a little kid on my show, makes me look bad. It's not like I talk about p**n or f*****g every girl I see or anything. I just rather not have a kid on my show because it's not for kids.

DoubleBuff Productions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, we'd interested in being a guest star. It'd be new and cool. We have a group of three people but if you only need one we can exchange skype information and go from there. Everyone in the group is 18 or older also.

Reactions: JohnnyFox

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, we'd interested in being a guest star. It'd be new and cool. We have a group of three people but if you only need one we can exchange skype information and go from there. Everyone in the group is 18 or older also.
I can take all 3. Just add me on Skype