Need A New Game.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

So on my lets play channel i have, so far, completed 4 games, Oblivion Fighters Guild Quest(Yes i count it as a game in itself because its so frickin long!), pokemon yellow, portal and vice city. but now i need another game to play, a relatively short one as i want to build up a decent amount of completed lets plays :p i was wondering if you guys had any ideas? Also i am already planning on doing more oblivion and pokemon just not right now. and i can only play pc, n64 or gameboy games. and the pc ones cant be to high spec(my laptops a bit mediocre :p). thanks.

PEACE!
Keebzy

SiiJei

The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hmm , I record some oldies games like counter strike , gta san andreas , and other VideoGames I played when I was a little kid :)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Am currently uploading a single 50min left 4 dead video haha i basically just ran right through the entire first campaign in one sitting xD[DOUBLEPOST=1346869447,1346869422][/DOUBLEPOST]
ohhh thought you only did OOT, well there's the Gameboy ones! :D
i'm not much of a fan of the gameboy zeldas lol :O not really sure why xD

Reactions: Simon Johnson

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My favorite is always the first one I ever played, Link to the past on Super Nes. Love that game so much

ahhh look what I just found,
Pacman Doctor who - the game!!!!! :bounce:
http://maxtervamp.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-Pacman-Flash-game-320393201
lmao that game is hilarious!

i'm stuck for ideas lol maybe i will just do an LP of ocarina of time :p i have completed the game a bazillion times so it would be pretty quick xD yea i'll do that haha if you wanna see the first part's i'll upload them tonight on my GamerKeebzy channel :D

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you want a retro game, play Mega Man! I've recently started playing that series, and it's a ton of fun! I'm blown away at how well it's held up. I've only played the first one, and I've heard that they only get better. Consider it!