Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Need a logo idea for my second channel

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by HearingMind, Aug 15, 2017.

1. HearingMind
    Cash:
    $24
    Hello, i decided to start a secondary music channel. But im out of ideas for a logo. Evalon Music is the name of my secondary channel btw

Thought of a tilted E so it could be the 2 initials from the channel. But i didnt like the result xD

Im open for ideas.

2. TRBS
    Cash:
    $7
    Hi Hearing Mind,
    First off, unrelated but I was slightly bothered by the strange way the "M" looks in you profile pic. Obviously you have a reason to have that as your picture, It was just bothering me personally a little. The image below is my very tentative suggestion to make it a little easier to read.
    PicsArt_08-25-07.56.01.jpg
    Secondly, about the E and M conflict, although I am no designer I can still use google images and I found a way of putting the letters together that I thought looked cool. Not sure if this is the idea you already described :/ ...you could maybe also separate the letters a little.
    images.png
    Hope that in any way helped :)
    TRBS