Gaming Need A Group Of Friends Like - VanossGaming, Robust N Others!

PieVoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, If anyone here wants to collab just reply back!

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man im new to this site but i wanted to check your channel i just started mine but when i seen your post and tried to check your channel it says channel not found same with mine so idk if im not going to the right place or what

Savio29

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hit me up on skype : abo.treak

i have garry's mod

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We kicking things off tomorrow you're not gonna wanna miss it!
Hit me up on twitter Or skype so we can make a gaming collab!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Twitter Is, @Gimphyy

My Skype IS, Gimphyy

KATINA-LUNARA

Reaction score
So I've recently deleted my old youtube channel, which had 450+ subscribers on it , and Most of my friends are Call of Duty Competitors, so they don't like fun or funny stuff. I'm looking for new friends that would love to participate in doing funny things, also the fact that I make Funny Moments Videos I Need Friends Like Vanoss :D,
Requirements: a lil good mic
A PS4 (Optional)
And Skype :D
Also Have the nerve to have fun :)
I'm not really searching for much really :), we could play Garry's Mod, Call Of Duty, GTA V, & Others and just have Fun together :D
I have been posting everywhere for this kind of group i have a couple of friends on PS4 with me but most of them have destiny overwatch ETC i do have destiny GTA 5 BF4 Rocket League Table Top Racing Need for speed rivals and 2015 we are using Teamspeak 3 so if you are interested add me on PSN and i will give you the Server IP peace ^^

Amphi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, i'm Amphi I'm 19 years old if you still looking for people to have fun in GTA and other games I'm not a Content Creator but I would love to participate , you can hit me up on discord if you wanna talk. ;)
Amphiツ#7172

Avocado

Reaction score
Hey man, i'm interested my discord is Avocado#0580