Voice Acting Need a good voice for 2-3 minutes video

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are a dude or a girl it's perfect :)
I need a good voice (female/male) for 1 education videos like (How to ...) or (5 steps to...)
My channel is new I have 3 videos and I hope for more , I want to upload 2 videos /week. I want a collaboration with you, if you have a great voice , and I know you have :)

Write here if you want a collaboration or message me on my channel , thank you a lot!

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are the requirements? I would love to try to help you with like a video or two, but not anything permament.

Reactions: WinYourLife

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course is not about something permanent :)
Requirement? No :) I just want to collaborate with some interesting english voice. I see you from your videos that you are from Norway, it's that right? :) I would love to to put in the description your channel for my possible norway viewers :)

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course is not about something permanent :)
Requirement? No :) I just want to collaborate with some interesting english voice. I see you from your videos that you are from Norway, it's that right? :) I would love to to put in the description your channel for my possible norway viewers :)
Cool! I would love to try this, and with a little norwegian accent I can take your audience with storm! Hehehehe, maybe not, but I'll try if I get the chance!

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not have a VIP membership so I can't create a conversation with you here in private, message me please on my channel so I can now when you are available to talk more :) Thank you , and by the way, I am sure we can grow our audiences together :)

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure! I'll send you a message on youtube :) I think it is cool to colloborate with other people on the internet, so why not :p

SoggyBurrito

Reaction score
What exactly are you looking for? I am very interested, if you want to hear my voice and have discord feel free to add me!

Discord: SoggyBurrito#0964

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would be keen to be a part of this :) I have a mixed Scottish/English accent that may contain traces of American :D

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there it sounds like a great thing and i was wodnering if you are still looking for people? if you are let me know and we can have a chat and see if my voice works :)