Animation NEED A GOOD CGI AND SPECIAL EFFECTS ARTIST FOR MINECRAFT MOVIE!!!

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Me and my friends are currently working on a Minecraft movie about the backstory behind the game. We need somebody to do all the special effects and CGI scenes since none of us have experience with that whatsoever. The first thing we're going to need is somebody who can animate Steve killing another player with a diamond sword in slow motion. There are going to be other special effects that we need, but the series will be predominantly first person, or someone else recording from the side. Leave a reply if you can help. We don't have any budget, but we'll give you a shoutout and I can give you as much YTcash as you want. You will be mentioned in the credits, and you will get a lot of recognition since we are planning on putting a lot of work into this series.

The series is basically going to be about Steve, the guy in Minecraft, and how he get's into a middle school just for Minecraft and all of his adventures there. It builds up and leads to the ending in which he sacrifices himself and becomes a part of the game to save all his friends.

Thanks!