Need a good camera under $200

BrokeBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I do Tech vids and reviews
doesn't have to be 60fps but good quality and 1080p right now I have the Canon Powershot SX30 IS I perfer atleast 16MP

this might be an option Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
The one you out seems okay. However megapixels isn't the only thing to consider for quality. The sensor size is a huge factor in quality and details. The sensor in that camera is about the same size as the ones in most current cellphones. The iPhone 7 for example has a sensor that is slightly smaller than that.
I can suggest the Sony cyber-shot rx100. The sensor is better AND it has more megapixels. It is also a compact camera. It also has HDR capabilities. That's hight dynamic range which means it's mixing multiple of the same image (or video) on top of one another to get the best quality you possibly can. It's the baby step onto 4k quality but when added to 4k, it's amazing! But that's besides the point. The downside is that, it of course will be a bit more costly to get than the one you put. However you may be able to find someone selling it cheaper around the web.

Reactions: BrokeBoy

BrokeBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The one you out seems okay. However megapixels isn't the only thing to consider for quality. The sensor size is a huge factor in quality and details. The sensor in that camera is about the same size as the ones in most current cellphones. The iPhone 7 for example has a sensor that is slightly smaller than that.
I can suggest the Sony cyber-shot rx100. The sensor is better AND it has more megapixels. It is also a compact camera. It also has HDR capabilities. That's hight dynamic range which means it's mixing multiple of the same image (or video) on top of one another to get the best quality you possibly can. It's the baby step onto 4k quality but when added to 4k, it's amazing! But that's besides the point. The downside is that, it of course will be a bit more costly to get than the one you put. However you may be able to find someone selling it cheaper around the web.
that's a great camera and everything but its way over my budget, got anything else to reccomend? maybe around the 200-250 range

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe consider second hand to get more for your money.

I use a Nikon L820 to do similar YT (check the quality) in HD 1080P.

These a very good.

Second hand will be in your price range.

Reactions: BrokeBoy

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you already have a tripod, save your money..simply buy a tripod adapter for your smart phone for $5..I'd suggest buying a fluid with the $200 instead. I do tech videos also and trust me..your phone will do an excellent job.

Reactions: Luis Patino

BrokeBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you already have a tripod, save your money..simply buy a tripod adapter for your smart phone for $5..I'd suggest buying a fluid with the $200 instead. I do tech videos also and trust me..your phone will do an excellent job.
I dont own a modern day cellphone 3 people have told me this already lmao