Request Need a Free Intro Done!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Everyone, Hope your all well?

I Need an Intro for my Youtube Channel, i have a idea in mind so please let me know if you can do?
I can't offer payment as I'm still a small Youtuber but can certainly give you a shoutout in future vids?

Thanks

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
I got paid £50 ($70) for making an intro for someone today. Depending how simple the intro is I would possibly do for a bit leas but certainly not for free. Let me know if you’re struggling to get it done and we can talk, im @ itsliamodoyle on twitter if you want to message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xapok

Bright1G

Reaction score
I got paid £50 ($70) for making an intro for someone today. Depending how simple the intro is I would possibly do for a bit leas but certainly not for free. Let me know if you’re struggling to get it done and we can talk, im @ itsliamodoyle on twitter if you want to message me.

Give me example of that template that worth $50/70.

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
So the most recent one I did was for a girl who asked for for falling stars to match with some twinkly sounds at the beginning of a song, then a bubble expands and pops from the centre of the screen and her channel name appears from inside it. Then a few seconds of the channel name animated to pulse and flit between vibey colours - all edited to match the beat of the music. Whole thing was 10-15 seconds long, and took me 4-5 hours to make. I charged $70 which is roughly £50 to me. And £10 per hour is very low for this kind of work. Video editors charge minimum £35 per hour, animators are making from scratch with no footage so can charge a lot more. I understand youtubers may not be in a position to pay big money, and I’m trying to help people out. Happy to do something with similar and adjust the price to reflect a more or less demanding intro. If you want to see the one I made, find me on twitter and i’ll send a preview of it. @itsliamodoyle

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

I Need an Intro for my Youtube Channel, i have a idea in mind so please let me know if you can do?
I can't offer payment as I'm still a small Youtuber but can certainly give you a shoutout in future vids?

Thanks

Hello Joey

I like your channel concept. I do covers too !
Not sure my editing skills are good enough yet to help you with your intro vid.
But I'm handy with photoshop and can suggest an end screen maybe.

All the best,

Xavier

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Thanks
I hope I’m not squatting on anyone’s money here but if you feel like putting in some sweat equity you can make your own intro FREE of charge at panzoid.com.

Just like learning the process of editing video, I took one Sunday afternoon and learned how to use panzoid and wham... two days later a free intro was born.

Bright1G

Reaction score
So the most recent one I did was for a girl who asked for for falling stars to match with some twinkly sounds at the beginning of a song, then a bubble expands and pops from the centre of the screen and her channel name appears from inside it. Then a few seconds of the channel name animated to pulse and flit between vibey colours - all edited to match the beat of the music. Whole thing was 10-15 seconds long, and took me 4-5 hours to make. I charged $70 which is roughly £50 to me. And £10 per hour is very low for this kind of work. Video editors charge minimum £35 per hour, animators are making from scratch with no footage so can charge a lot more. I understand youtubers may not be in a position to pay big money, and I’m trying to help people out. Happy to do something with similar and adjust the price to reflect a more or less demanding intro. If you want to see the one I made, find me on twitter and i’ll send a preview of it. @itsliamodoyle

Dude show me that intro because i don't care what are you saying i feel like that intro was sony vegas level sh.it

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Dude show me that intro because i don't care what are you saying i feel like that intro was sony vegas level sh.it
Inbox me on twitter @itsliamodoyle, i’ll send you the clip