Voice Acting Need a female voice actor

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm running a weekly GTA Car Show and we're on Episode 4 already but for this episode I need a female voice actor. The voice needs to sound like a young adult, if you're interested please get in touch with me either through Discord Doc Blue#0181 or through Twitter @DoctorBlue99 or in the replies here and leave a way for me to get in touch with you. I will need voice actors for future roles too so if you apply I may call on you for future roles if you're willing.

(This is unpaid work but you will be credited both in the video and in the description under a name & link of your choice)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm running a weekly GTA Car Show and we're on Episode 4 already but for this episode I need a female voice actor. The voice needs to sound like a young adult, if you're interested please get in touch with me either through Discord Doc Blue#0181 or through Twitter @DoctorBlue99 or in the replies here and leave a way for me to get in touch with you. I will need voice actors for future roles too so if you apply I may call on you for future roles if you're willing.

(This is unpaid work but you will be credited both in the video and in the description under a name & link of your choice)
I tried checking out your channel, but your link is broken:/

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I tried checking out your channel, but your link is broken:/
Whoops sorry about that, it was working a few days ago. In the meantime if you just search "Doctor Blue" and look for my icon. It should be one of the first results. I'll fix the link.

Edit: I fixed the link, it should be working now o)

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Aquentine

Reaction score
Hi there :) I'm interested in helping out. How do I get more information?
And what is your YT channel's name?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there :) I'm interested in helping out. How do I get more information?
And what is your YT channel's name?

If you read the post back, you can see my contact details on there. My channel is linked under my profile on each post. If you watch the "Doctor Blue's Car Reviews" episodes you'll get an idea of what the show is about. If you still want more info I can invite you to the Discord server.

Aquentine

Reaction score
Hi there again. So sorry for the late reply; I had the hardest time viewing your reply post since the app didn't load the content properly. Are you still needing help? And do you mind giving me a link to the original post? I'm kinda new on this app so I'm not sure how to navigate around yet. Thanks so much!!

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there again. So sorry for the late reply; I had the hardest time viewing your reply post since the app didn't load the content properly. Are you still needing help? And do you mind giving me a link to the original post? I'm kinda new on this app so I'm not sure how to navigate around yet. Thanks so much!!

The sit doesn't let me post links unfortunately but search for "DoctorBlue99" on Twitter and you can contact me there. Otherwise my Discord is Doc Blue#0181 or my Youtube Channel is www(dot)youtube(dot)com/c/DoctorBlue099