Voice Acting Need a Deep, Tough Voice

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello, everyone! I'm making a comedy video coming up soon and have a very simple voice acting job that I need done for it. It's just a single line of dialogue, very simple. I just need you to yell:

"HEY, F*** YOU!"

(Censored it because I'm not entirely familiar with YTtalk's rules but you get the idea)

If anyone is interested, please send me your submission and a link to your YouTube channel (so I can credit you) via email. StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what kind of delivery do you want? do you want it as a "HEY..........F**K YOU" or as a sort of "HEY F**K YOU"? if you can give more info on how you want the line said then i can have a go for you

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
what kind of delivery do you want? do you want it as a "HEY..........F**K YOU" or as a sort of "HEY F**K YOU"? if you can give more info on how you want the line said then i can have a go for you
Think as if you're trying to start a fight with a random guy on the street lol like you don't like the way he wears his jacket and you wanna beat him up for it. In writing, maybe like "Hey f**k you!"

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down if you still need just add my discord frenchfryemaster#0190

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this still relevant for you? Like, have you found anyone yet? If not then i can probably do it :D.

It would be nice if you answered this so i know if you've already have someone to do it or not :).

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm down if you still need just add my discord frenchfryemaster#0190
Is this still relevant for you? Like, have you found anyone yet? If not then i can probably do it :D.

It would be nice if you answered this so i know if you've already have someone to do it or not :).
Thanks for replying, guys, sorry it took me a while to get back on it. Yeah, I'd still love to make this video. If you could send me an email with a quick audition, just saying the line how you think it should be, that'd be awesome. From there, I'll get back to you guys.

Reactions: Spuntillian

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for replying, guys, sorry it took me a while to get back on it. Yeah, I'd still love to make this video. If you could send me an email with a quick audition, just saying the line how you think it should be, that'd be awesome. From there, I'll get back to you guys.
Alright! I'll give you the best sample i can possibly make! :D