Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Voice Acting Need a Deep, Tough Voice

Discussion in 'Voice Acting' started by Studz McGee, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Studz McGee
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    Hello, everyone! I'm making a comedy video coming up soon and have a very simple voice acting job that I need done for it. It's just a single line of dialogue, very simple. I just need you to yell:

"HEY, F*** YOU!"

(Censored it because I'm not entirely familiar with YTtalk's rules but you get the idea)

If anyone is interested, please send me your submission and a link to your YouTube channel (so I can credit you) via email. StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $4
    what kind of delivery do you want? do you want it as a "HEY..........F**K YOU" or as a sort of "HEY F**K YOU"? if you can give more info on how you want the line said then i can have a go for you

3. Studz McGee
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    Think as if you're trying to start a fight with a random guy on the street lol like you don't like the way he wears his jacket and you wanna beat him up for it. In writing, maybe like "Hey f**k you!"

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    I'm down if you still need just add my discord frenchfryemaster#0190

5. Spuntillian
    Cash:
    $42
    Is this still relevant for you? Like, have you found anyone yet? If not then i can probably do it :D.

It would be nice if you answered this so i know if you've already have someone to do it or not :).

6. Studz McGee
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $84
    Thanks for replying, guys, sorry it took me a while to get back on it. Yeah, I'd still love to make this video. If you could send me an email with a quick audition, just saying the line how you think it should be, that'd be awesome. From there, I'll get back to you guys.

Spuntillian likes this.
  7. Spuntillian
    Cash:
    $42
    Alright! I'll give you the best sample i can possibly make! :D