Need a countdown clock for kids video

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a countdown clock to use in my daughters videos. Its for a kids quiz type video and the clock/timer needs to be for 15 seconds.

I've see some on YouTube but their not ours to use. So any help in ways we could make this or download would be very grateful.

Thank you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a countdown clock to use in my daughters videos. Its for a kids quiz type video and the clock/timer needs to be for 15 seconds.

I've see some on YouTube but their not ours to use. So any help in ways we could make this or download would be very grateful.

Thank you

Do you have a smartphone or tablet? I'm sure there are lots of free apps that will have a countdown feature. :)

Reactions: videoeditgr

Gorgi

Reaction score
Search for KSHMR pack on Splice you can find there professional alarms and clocks. I have but i don't think that i can post over-here

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Assuming that you use a video editor you can simply create text labels 15,14,13,...3,2,1 plus a (copyright free) ding sound for ending. Setting every text label display for one sec. and using this sequence multiple times by copy / pasting them whenever you need it in your video guess you can DIY :)

EDIT: maybe you have to fix your channel's link, does not work... yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Reactions: Crown

ryansrs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you everyone for replying.
I will check the channel link, thanks