Request Need a Channel Design

Skylent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm busy actually making original content for my channel and planning some serious stuff to come, so I don't really have the time or skill to put up a better custom background than the one I have right now.

If I could get some advice, help, or if someone wanted to help or just create a background for me that would be awesome! I would shout out in my videos to you.

Also I am looking for intro ideas and overall theme critiques. I want a whole "city" type of feel maybe industrial. Just something along those lines. : P

The background now is my art XD

FlyingDonutz

Reaction score
I could create one for you, just sub me at flyingdonutz (simple search, the one in my sig is a new channel that I'm going to promo as soon as I post this) and PM me with details on here, youtube, or just post here, up to you.

Skylent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that would work. Also btw, I really like what you did with your video. I have problems with my render resolution because my recording resolution is awkward. So it really only looks how it is supposed to framed or unfullscreen. Since you have such a cool frame, it inspired me to do the same in my videos from now on or atleast some of the time.