Need a background(50 cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to make one for you, unfortunatly I am currently in France and so do not have one of my favourite programs in the world (Photoshop ;) ) to make you one... but I will make one as soon as I get back to the UK... :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Perhaps when i get some time next week I could try to make you one.... but Im sure you'll get someone who likes doing this kinda stuff. I'd just do it as a good deed for an active member. :p

Reactions: Michael

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would be happy to make one for you, unfortunatly I am currently in France and so do not have one of my favourite programs in the world (Photoshop ;) ) to make you one... but I will make one as soon as I get back to the UK... :)
Would be cool bro! :D
--- merged: Mar 29, 2012 5:48 PM ---
Perhaps when i get some time next week I could try to make you one.... but Im sure you'll get someone who likes doing this kinda stuff. I'd just do it as a good deed for an active member. :p
Lol thanks.....:)

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, I made a rough background, if you want anything changed (which you probably will) then tell me...
Here is what it looks like on my channel:
View attachment 514

Reactions: Michael

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok, I made a rough background, if you want anything changed (which you probably will) then tell me...
View attachment 514

Is it possible to just make a similar background to what i have on my channel now? :D...and i will send you 20 cash for this one

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
View attachment 514
sorry i didnt send you 20 cash for the background....i totally forgot about it....but now 20 cash is sent :D

Status
Not open for further replies.