ND Filters For DSLR Video

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very film-like results, and you explain it well for people like me. I still use a camcorder but am thinking if going the DSLR route some day. Can you possibly direct me to DSLR tutorials for the noobs? Thanks!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very film-like results, and you explain it well for people like me. I still use a camcorder but am thinking if going the DSLR route some day. Can you possibly direct me to DSLR tutorials for the noobs? Thanks!
Thanks for watching is there anything in particular you would like to learn? I can send a bunch of links to you tonight when I am back on the PC :)

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for watching is there anything in particular you would like to learn? I can send a bunch of links to you tonight when I am back on the PC :)
Thank you, Michael.

I'd like to learn more of the basics that someone would have to learn when transitioning from an automated camcorder to a more manual DSLR. I know very little about shutter speeds and use of light meters and that sort of thing.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you, Michael.

I'd like to learn more of the basics that someone would have to learn when transitioning from an automated camcorder to a more manual DSLR. I know very little about shutter speeds and use of light meters and that sort of thing.
I'll come up with some resources for you and maybe share some here in an article to help everyone making the transition. I need to do more videos on these subjects myself as I have learned a lot since getting into photography and then DSLR film making :)

Reactions: babyteeth4

CatsRants

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Hey guys, in this video I show you my ND filter and show you the benefits of using it when shooting video with your larger aperture lenses, they are so good for cutting out some of the light especially when making videos outside in broad daylight, without one outdoors you need to use smaller apertures which when shooting video you dont always want when you're after a blurry background.

I hope you enjoy it :)

Thank you for watching!

Now for the tags: @Crown @Vicboss @KGATV @CatsRants @Andrew Flint @Epic Micheal @babyteeth4 @Stef @Apoxa @Katherinejane001 @JohnKenShow @Gabriel @brodielawrence @Fibula @GafferGames @kkushalbeatzz @JeriKane and @everyone I have missed as well as I cant remember everyone off the top of my head lol

wow, makes such a difference!!

derraleves

YouTube Marketing Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
Hey guys, in this video I show you my ND filter and show you the benefits of using it when shooting video with your larger aperture lenses, they are so good for cutting out some of the light especially when making videos outside in broad daylight, without one outdoors you need to use smaller apertures which when shooting video you dont always want when you're after a blurry background.

I hope you enjoy it :)

Thank you for watching!

Now for the tags: @Crown @Vicboss @KGATV @CatsRants @Andrew Flint @Epic Micheal @babyteeth4 @Stef @Apoxa @Katherinejane001 @JohnKenShow @Gabriel @brodielawrence @Fibula @GafferGames @kkushalbeatzz @JeriKane and @everyone I have missed as well as I cant remember everyone off the top of my head lol
I've been using a ND Filter for years! I love it... It works so good! Thanks Michael for the post!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been using a ND Filter for years! I love it... It works so good! Thanks Michael for the post!
They come in so handy especially outdoors, I find myself using it more for videos than photos too :D Thanks for watching Derral.

derraleves

YouTube Marketing Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
They come in so handy especially outdoors, I find myself using it more for videos than photos too :D Thanks for watching Derral.
Michael... I really only do video with my DSLR.... Well... at least 90% of the time! :)

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have a dslr camera :(