'Nash Grier' Controversy

mycharliequinn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Let's all start a YouTube Revolution![DOUBLEPOST=1390466773,1390465613][/DOUBLEPOST]Thoughts:

I know some people think the "feminists" are on the hunt, most likely you are male and do not understand how the world or media works. You have a video with three "good looking guys" telling women how they should act to attract guys of their type. The video should have been be who you are, and you will find someone, instead it was be like this so, i will (and others like us) like you. Then we wonder why our society is phony & plastic. Now i'm not saying they shouldn't have made the video, but they could have rephrased a few things especially the title.

We always say racism is taught, well so is sexism, they basically made a video telling girls if they do / are the opposite of what they find "appropriate" you need to change. Why should a woman change for a man in anyway? I don't think they had ill intent when making the video of course, but you have to think sometimes, is what i'm saying actually helping or hurting people? Am i setting people back or am i being progressive, and helping the world move forward.
I want to thank you for speaking up.
You're smart and awesome and there's a lot of stupidity to deal with on this forum.
Makes a big difference to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Reactions: Slowlist

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nash looks like a mega douche, but that's his opinion. Same thing goes for a man - why should they get muscular, learn how to be funny, etc. all just to please a woman? This whole "sexism" s**t is basically "You should find me attractive no matter what" but if a woman has standards "Oh gurllll you don't just give it away to any ol' man!"

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Nash looks like a mega douche, but that's his opinion. Same thing goes for a man - why should they get muscular, learn how to be funny, etc. all just to please a woman? This whole "sexism" s**t is basically "You should find me attractive no matter what" but if a woman has standards "Oh gurllll you don't just give it away to any ol' man!"
Who said women aren't wrong on issues as well? Sexism isn't women are right and men are wrong lol. I'm pretty sure if someone said "Oh gurllll you don't just give it away to any ol' man!" they aren't a feminist, nor do they understand sexism completely. Why are you using examples of people who sound ignorant themselves as justification for your argument? There's a difference between standards and preferences, preferences are natural and you cannot control it while "standards" are unnatural and come from what people have learned from society.[DOUBLEPOST=1390819087,1390818901][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to thank you for speaking up.
You're smart and awesome and there's a lot of stupidity to deal with on this forum.
Makes a big difference to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
Thank you so much lol!!! Stupid and /or ignorant people always have all the confidence, i want to work to change that lol

Reactions: mycharliequinn

MegaBoringGuy

Biggest Painted On Muscles You've Ever Seen, Baby
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who said women aren't wrong on issues as well? Sexism isn't woman are right and men are wrong lol. I'm pretty sure if someone said "Oh gurllll you don't just give it away to any ol' man!" they aren't a feminist, nor do they understand sexism completely. Why are you using examples of people who sound ignorant themselves as justification for your argument? There's a difference between standards and preferences, preferences are natural and you cannot control it while "standards" are unnatural and come from what people have learned from society.
I guess because people who sound ignorant seem to be almost the norm. It's hard to state your opinion (online at least) about something like this without being bombarded in hate.

Sir. WaflCake IV

Who shat in the Pool?®
Reaction score
Right now I'd like to say

Here's one of the best Valentine ones :hilarious2:
THIS dickhole caused controversy? I remember the punchable face for not the forgettable name.

And you saying "he's the worst YouTuber, because he can only make 6 second clips", please, for the love of Satan, look up "Vine", and you'll see why it's only 6 seconds.

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
On one hand, he's young and has gained all this Vine fame that he really wouldn't have gotten otherwise so it would be stupid of him not to capitalize on it. On the other hand, I watch videos from all types of people, different ages, backgrounds etc and Nash is kinda of boring. I think it's great to have a few mintues of fluff to make you laugh and there's nothing wrong with that but I don't think he's funny.
If he develops then he will continue to have success, if he doesn't, people will get tired of him as he gets older.