Music Nameless Fun-Time

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm starting up a crappy music band. As my signature shows, I make crappy music for fun. I did I collab song with kkushalbeatzz and Symphonious7 and I really enjoyed the process and seeing everything come together. I want to have that fun again in a band. I need 3 people for this, and since it is a CRAPPY MUSIC BAND you don't have to be skilled at all, just be willing to do it.

WHAT WE NEED

Electronic Music Guy/ Vocalist- BTurt
Singer/Rapper 1:
Singer/Rapper 2:
Instrument Guy (Must be able to record it. Any instrument is okay, even pots and pans work):

Songs will be made in certain times, the times won't interrupt our channels but there will be time frames for things, not to quick though. We can't do a song in a week knowing people got lives and stuff. If your interested, add me on Skype and reply to this thread :D

Skype:BMFChaos (My display name is BTurt ;D)[DOUBLEPOST=1381289168,1381287480][/DOUBLEPOST]Anybody?[DOUBLEPOST=1381333861][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumpity Bump Bump

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
SIGN ME UP skype: dragonitepe
Yeah,we got a singer :D[DOUBLEPOST=1381424129,1381348755][/DOUBLEPOST]We still need 3 people,Seal,if you still want in,you need to answer my Skype messages so I know you want in.