My youtube channel just got suspended for no reason!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Got a message

"Due to repeated or severe violations of our your Community Guidelines YouTube account has been suspended. After review, we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams orcommercially deceptive content"

First it was my gmail account which i re-activated, then my youtube channel just won't load my content. I haven't used any outside content or information that is deceptive. So shocking and sad! Any/all help will be appreciated!

Contact YouTube's copyright team. A lot of time the automated systems suspend accounts for little to know reason.

I filled out the contact information provided several times and in over 24 hours I haven't so much as received confirmation that my request has been recieved or granted. It's so disheartening because I put in a lot of work so far and was going to shoot some more videos this weekend.[DOUBLEPOST=1485669277,1485669210][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got a message

"Due to repeated or severe violations of our your Community Guidelines YouTube account has been suspended. After review, we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams orcommercially deceptive content"

First it was my gmail account which i re-activated, then my youtube channel just won't load my content. I haven't used any outside content or information that is deceptive. So shocking and sad! Any/all help will be appreciated!
Try contacting the company you partner with?

I am not partnered with any company.

My account got surprisingly terminated for no reason and I have sent several emails requesting the reactivation of my account but have not heard back. Any advise as how long I might have to get it re-activated???

are you sure it was closed on accident?
if enough people think your comments on their videos are spam, I think that also counts towards this.
tag dumping in the description can also cause this.
keep trying to get in touch until they give you an answer.

are you sure it was closed on accident?
if enough people think your comments on their videos are spam, I think that also counts towards this.
tag dumping in the description can also cause this.
keep trying to get in touch until they give you an answer.

I did not comment much on others videos. I did tag a lot in my description, only because I felt it was related to the content I posted. Plus most "how to get more views/subscribers mon youtube advised to do that, and I didnt see it as a problem. I have sent at least 5 emails, no response.

I did not comment much on others videos. I did tag a lot in my description, only because I felt it was related to the content I posted. Plus most "how to get more views/subscribers mon youtube advised to do that, and I didnt see it as a problem. I have sent at least 5 emails, no response.
yeah its an old trick that youtube eventually updated their terms on, so old vids advising it are wrong now. It's unfortunate whatever the case is, I hope you get a response, try messaging the google help forums where real YouTube employees frequent.
I hope it helps!

Back