My youtube channel is being Harrassed and Raided!

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need major major help! My youtube channel is being RAIDED. This raid is not just some 2 dislike raid. its REALLY bad. I am getting 15+ dislikes on my videos all because I had different views about a game in steam disscussions. My channel and reputation is being ruined by assholes and scum on steam who found my yt through a ex friend I had I used to play with. Anyways, people I have no Idea what else to do. I am in distress and I am dumbfounded. I cant ban them because they just run away and I cant remove dislikes.

Can someone PLEASE help me!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Strategies & Technique advice forum. :) The YTtalk support forum is for forum-specific help.

Reactions: Crown

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While it might not help your look when a video has dislikes, those dislikes will actually help overall because any interaction is viewed as good by Youtube. They're helping you more than they're hurting you in the end.
These monsters are botting me on purpose because I dont agree with them and now they are accusing me of hacking. Im gonna let this cool off because I need to calm down and think about how to combat this. If you look at my channel it doesnt look good if there are tons of dislikes. I am putting a LOT of effort into redesigning my channel to make it look good and THIS is deplorable. I hate the fact I cant even pinpoint who did all of this so its just like a ruined video

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
just glimpse your channel, your channel is good, who care what did your ex cruel friends do. they just make your channel is outstanding.
just dont give a f**k with what they did :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can´t you block them and remove the comments? I don´t think you can do anything about the dislikes but as mentioned in this thread a dislike is just as good as a like (Seen with YouTube eyes of cours). I know it sucks but try not to worry about it and see it as more "action" on your vids and Youtube like that so it´s good for your channel:up2:

Reactions: videoeditgr

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think there is anything you can do against channels disliking your content.
I would try not to rise to it and ignore it. They will eventually get bored and move on.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need major major help! My youtube channel is being RAIDED. This raid is not just some 2 dislike raid. its REALLY bad. I am getting 15+ dislikes on my videos all because I had different views about a game in steam disscussions. My channel and reputation is being ruined by assholes and scum on steam who found my yt through a ex friend I had I used to play with. Anyways, people I have no Idea what else to do. I am in distress and I am dumbfounded. I cant ban them because they just run away and I cant remove dislikes.

Can someone PLEASE help me!
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's probably not the case. In the case of the Mios, it sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about. To make matters worse, you have a straight toxin/slash build which is not going to be nearly as effective as making an elemental build (corrosive vs. Grineer, magnetic vs. Corpus). Veterans may be seeing this and know that is not an effective way to go. Also, bringing attention to dislikes tells people that you know something is wrong and you're not doing anything about it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I just checked your last video - I see you've put a pinned comment telling viewers not to take any notice of the downvotes. That's a terrible idea. All you're doing is drawing attention to it and it also makes you look desperate with low self-esteem.

If it really bothers you, go to the advanced settings for the video, then uncheck "Users can view ratings for this video"

But my advice would be to stop being so sensitive. If dislikes from strangers on the interweb bother you, you shouldn't be doing YouTube.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I really didn't check out your channel, but just chill out man. You said you're getting botted, when before you said you were being raided, which are two different things. If you can't take people not liking you than you probably shouldn't put yourself out there for everyone's opinions and judgement. No offense but Youtube might not be the place for you.

Reactions: Crown