My Youtube Background

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and girls, could you check out my channels background and leave some comments or suggestions?
I know that it is a bit empty, but I think that it fits as you are alone in Dead space

The resolution is 1080p as my monitor is set on it.
For the smaller resolutions you might see just a part of it I guess.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I checked out the background....and I like it!! The colours are really cool, and it's a great pic...I just wish there was a little more between the letters and the picture...you have to scroll down to enjoy the whole thing....but, all in all, it's really good :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It looks awesome! For me, the positive is that there's a lot of action going on, making it interesting. The negative is the top is blank. There are some words that I can't read because they're cut off by the video, and other than that there's black. If you didn't say that there was something, leading me to believe that I was looking for somehting, I'd assume it was blank. Give the top more attention! :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you, you guys ;) I will try making a v2 with some more action.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it, I was thinking, he isnt asking about that text there is he and then I scrolled and seen the rest, it definitely looks better on bigger monitors, I think having Bite On The Megabyte in a larger font down the left or right side could work well with it.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was thinking about it, the upper text actually has Bite On The Megabyte already. just like a computerish some sort sci-fi-ish style.

Reaction score
If you're trying to go for that effect, the whole computer stylish one, why not try a Matrix style? Extend how many rows it goes down and then start fading the text into the background– kind of sporadically too change the heights of the different columns.

Reactions: Michael
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're trying to go for that effect, the whole computer stylish one, why not try a Matrix style? Extend how many rows it goes down and then start fading the text into the background– kind of sporadically too change the heights of the different columns.
That is a great idea, but I'm not digging matrix that much, as the binary stuff.