• Collaged a Unique Icon
  • Collaged a Unique Banner
  • Became My Own Editor and improved at it
  • Slowly finding my style
  • Made over 100 video
  • Got Views
  • Got Subs
  • Made Friends when I could of cared less,but I'm thankful for them
  • Helped start YT group/team(CloudHigh Tv aka HCP)

Now for the Problems I had to deal with:(Haters actually wasn't a problem)
  • Subs 4 Subs(actually had to deal with avoiding this but I the streams I go to I don't do it as much as they was attempting because I only sub to channels I actually like.)

• People who try to correct, advise, or diss me(On my threads!!) without doing research on me first. Ima explain this with a sport analogy for this so please give me your attention fam.

• Now coaches and scouts look into enemy teams and other players to use to their teams adventage by formulating a plan to use against the enemy team or by recruiting said player to their team. So why would ya'll ever come at me with ammo, Ima either respectfully refute you with factual information, a well thought out opinion or I'ma ignore you(Probably like im doing now) and sadly I usually stick to the third my g.

• I never realize how bad copyright has become (im kinda both sides with that)
  • Time Management (Life etc)
  • The lack of promotion opportunity (forums and streams are kinda it,at least for me and it sucks cause Im not the begging)
  • Just the people only period I seen different things I wasn't expecting
  • YT system in general,I get annoyed with sometimes

So yeah its pretty chill since I been out of school, I been adjusting to freedom and feeling way more safer:
Im not worrying about having to possibly fight for my life, getting stuff stolen, getting arrested or having to see people im not fond of every day.

Happy Holidays y'all

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Can't stand sub for sub comments! We get them on Instagram too. It's a long-term losing strategy.

Reactions: Chef Cotoletta

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Can't stand sub for sub comments! We get them on Instagram too. It's a long-term losing strategy.
Yeah some don't care much for your content,and you feel bad cause some actually try to be supportive but its tough when all your subs are YTubers too

Reactions: MASE

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah some don't care much for your content,and you feel bad cause some actually try to be supportive but its tough when all your subs are YTubers too
Exactly. You want to support each other, esp. when starting out. It is becoming easier to ignore some as it is no different than spam.

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
The problem with sub for sub is 90% of those won't be active on your channel and I'd much rather have 10 active subs than 100 inactive. I'm happy to support other YouTubers but that's different.

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Exactly. You want to support each other, esp. when starting out. It is becoming easier to ignore some as it is no different than spam.
My advice fam if you meet the cool ones let them know off the bat[DOUBLEPOST=1546401548,1546373131][/DOUBLEPOST]
The problem with sub for sub is 90% of those won't be active on your channel and I'd much rather have 10 active subs than 100 inactive. I'm happy to support other YouTubers but that's different.
Honestly that kinda explains it

Reactions: MASE