MY WORST RACIST ENCOUNTER

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Damn that sucks, funny thing bro, I did and still do(well to ) make them stereotype jokes about different races(even my own) but as I got older I released how F$%$ up the many of the jokes were, having friends of different race and culture friends gives you a whole different perspective. I think if people seen your situations on the regular they would realize that some jokes are just not funny period thanks for the message bro

Reactions: AverageBrino

AverageBrino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn that sucks, funny thing bro, I did and still do(well to ) make them stereotype jokes about different races(even my own) but as I got older I released how F$%$ up the many of the jokes were, having friends of different race and culture friends gives you a whole different perspective. I think if people seen your situations on the regular they would realize that some jokes are just not funny period thanks for the message bro
but there is the difference. A joke is a joke. It's just that people in this generation is so soft and so picky about little things now. But there are times where people are not joking and have the intent to harm others physically or with their words.

Reactions: Fost