My view count hasn’t moved?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Im not “complaining” because I’m not growing or whatever, I’m genuinely confused. I know that AT LEAST 2 people have viewed my video in the past few days but it’s not showing. What’s going on?

Reactions: duggal16

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
YT is very erratic with that stuff. Especially since the latest interface changes. If you look at your viewcount and likes/dislikes on the video itself, it says one thing, if you look at it from the old 'my videos' page, it say another. Again if you look into the 'Analytics' tab, something else, and then through Video Creator. The best way is to just wait some hours and get back.

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is more than likley YouTube just "lagging" behind when it comes to updating these numbers, don't worry it will show soon. Just keep doing what your doing :D.

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's always a delay. When you upload within the first hour or less. Your view counts are totally different in the creator studios vs the search engine. Creator studios is where you can fully see your genuine view count.

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
There's always a delay. When you upload within the first hour or less. Your view counts are totally different in the creator studios vs the search engine. Creator studios is where you can fully see your genuine view count.
right which is a bit weird and annoying when you consider how much more dynamic and instantaneous it was just previously.
Website ALWAYS do this. When they make the big change to the interface or wtvr, it's 100% always slower, heavier to use, more confusing (and not just after the first day). The time it takes to load Video Studio vs the old 'my videos' tab...

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This :up2:

Chef Cotoletta

Reaction score
This happen to me as well... but i'm sure is not for the delay... because it's always the same the views are never the same, through the different way to check them