My videos Claimed by: Collective_1 and Collective_4 !?

hamood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently had my Legend of Korra parts claimed by Collective 4... I looked at twitter to see if others are having this problem and yes they are! They are claiming videos from A-Z. Literally claiming 1 second. I have disputed 1 video and they are not removing the claim as fast as you guys said they may hold out 30 days. They also claimed another video of mine today after I made a dispute...yep... Legend of Korra... I think I will just delete my LoK series cuz this is stupid! I don't want a suspension cuz of this!
actually they did but not in LoK, disputed 20+ videos and they are works now
the Content ID totally sucks in youtube

Reaction score
I deleted the videos before they could claim... I wanna see how it turns out before I continue... I dont want to be suspended because youtube is derp.

Shirrako

Reaction score
Not only the games you guys have mentioned already, I also have a lot of third party content ID matches, almost my entire Resident Evil HD Remaster walkthrough series have been matched to Collective_4, I believe they will wait out the 30 days in order to make as much money from our videos as possible, to think YouTube allows this is crazy.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently had my Legend of Korra parts claimed by Collective 4... I looked at twitter to see if others are having this problem and yes they are! They are claiming videos from A-Z. Literally claiming 1 second. I have disputed 1 video and they are not removing the claim as fast as you guys said they may hold out 30 days. They also claimed another video of mine today after I made a dispute...yep... Legend of Korra... I think I will just delete my LoK series cuz this is stupid! I don't want a suspension cuz of this!
You won't get suspended as long as you have written permission to defend your claim.

Shirrako

Reaction score
Good News!

I have contacted YouTube direct partner support regarding this issue, they will look into it and most likely fix it.

Reaction score
Yeah well the issue is proof. Collective has no proof and they are not the publisher. I shouldnt have to prove anything to collective.

You gotta link
And a quote of what you said?

I wanna get on this too.

Thank you.

WishingTikal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They have claimed all my Sonic Boom videos too, it's really annoying, I have made them private until this is resolved. I don't want this scammer to make any money off me. So far it was just the cutscenes, but now they have gone even farther! They claimed a 3-sec gameplay segment from my Adventure Time playthrough, not even a cutscene! A gameplay segment... how is that even possible unless they have the same exact video (which is impossible)! This makes me especially mad since for that one game the publisher of the game sent me the game themselves and ASKED me to make this playthrough, so I have explicit permission from them for real, and collective_4 owns nothing! I really hope Youtube does something about that soon, days after days this scammer is claiming more and more videos... what's next?