My videos are blowing up... how can i keep traffic to my channel?

vertuu69

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So pretty recently I guess you could call me lucky. I made a compilation video for one of my favorite youtubers and he ended up shouting out my video on his snapchat and overnight I got like 2k views and around like 35 subscribers! Does anybody have advice on how I can keep people coming back to watch more of my videos before I lose their attention??

Any tips are appreciated!

Thanks!:):smug::bounce:

-verT

Reactions: Noobzilla

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wouldn't exactly call that blowing up but it's a nice amount of views for a new youtuber. There isn't much you can do, just produce content you think people will like that is based on the topic of that video.

Reactions: vertuu69

vertuu69

Reaction score
Wouldn't exactly call that blowing up but it's a nice amount of views for a new youtuber. There isn't much you can do, just produce content you think people will like that is based on the topic of that video.
True but it's blowing up from my perspective you know what I mean?:happy2:

Yeah that's the direction I'm headed for rn.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd suggest that you keep making videos. That's probably the best way to keep traffic coming to your channel.

Basit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
making similar content to what is "blowing up" will always help out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1491015997,1491015977][/DOUBLEPOST]making similar content to what is "blowing up" will always help out :)

Reactions: YAOG

Jamiemcg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Echoing what others have said, continuing to create new content that viewers are interested in is one way to keep people coming back and wanting more.

One thing I'd add, though, is that you should try to keep your viewers engaged and try to interact with them as much as possible, doing things like replying to comments, asking them questions in your videos, and just generally trying to keep your users involved with you and your channel. In my opinion, if viewers feel like they're a part of a community where the YouTuber cares about them and shows it, then they will have more of an incentive to come back.

Best wishes for your continued success!

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I agree with everybody else's comments and would just add - don't wait too long to produce another video!

Get right on with it...people have a very short span of attention so if you really want to capitalise on this opportunity you should get your next video out today! Or yesterday if possible!!!

Congratulations by the way...nice to get a shout out from another youtuber.

vertuu69

Reaction score
I agree with everybody else's comments and would just add - don't wait too long to produce another video!

Get right on with it...people have a very short span of attention so if you really want to capitalise on this opportunity you should get your next video out today! Or yesterday if possible!!!

Congratulations by the way...nice to get a shout out from another youtuber.
Thanks for the reply, bro!

That's exactly what I've been doing... two videos in two days and we'll see if i post another one tomorrow as well!

Thanks for the advice :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Make use of the end screen feature in the video that is getting all the views and link to your other similar videos.