My video was featured in an article

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
That's great news!

But now the statistic junky in me wants to know; what kind of increase in traffic and views did you see from this? I love to see how external linking and embedding helps with these types of stats.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great news!

But now the statistic junky in me wants to know; what kind of increase in traffic and views did you see from this? I love to see how external linking and embedding helps with these types of stats.

To be honest I didn’t really pay attention to that I try to not pay a lot of attention to numbers because it stress me out and ruins my creative process because I think to much. So when i don’t pay attention to that stuff my numbers go up and subscribers go up verses when I keep looking at my numbers.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Update: I checked my video views today and it’s over a thousand views. It originally had around 700-800 views on it!

Reactions: Spence Bailey

Ida Skye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a little late, but wow that's so cool! I hope that has boosted your channel!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Today one of my subscribers sent me a link to this article that put my video in their article. I made this silly video awhile ago about mcr and twenty one pilots and alt press used that video as a reference to mcr and twenty one pilots theory’s in their article!:)

I thought it was pretty cool and I was surprised that a silly video I made awhile ago drew some attention to people, This just shows you never know what video will catch people’s attention.
Hey, that's pretty dope! Well done, you must be super stoked!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a little late, but wow that's so cool! I hope that has boosted your channel!
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1530898441,1530894390][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried going to your channel and it doesn’t show up anymore, what happened?

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Update: I checked my video views today and it’s over a thousand views. It originally had around 700-800 views on it!
Nicely done in that. That's a pretty good boost in such a short time. Did you reach out and ask them if they planned to use any more videos or if they needed content for anything in the future?