My video is on another site

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
The other site vidyow.com/video/contradictions-in-the-venus-an/O15KBEsmRDV/

My video youtube.com/watch?v=B15XORfzEQI

The likes and views are the same. Is that site just embedding them or have they ripped it and the numbers are just a coincidence. It just seems a little weird and I anted to make sure before accusing anyone of copyright.

Edit; I found it elsewhere as well

dramatv.online/watch/contradictions-in-the-venus-angelic-versus-margaret-palermo-story-explained.ykl3AszNIqP/
getplay.pk/user/UCm33ZTGCZkAatq9PQJBCChQ

There is a bunch of sites like this'

this one you can download from apparently :/
getlinkyoutube.com/channel/UCm33ZTGCZkAatq9PQJBCChQ

Last edited:
The first two are embeds. If you don't want to get views from external sites, uncheck the box in the setup/edit section which says "Allow Embedding". I've never heard of the last one you linked. I tend to rely on embeds to see how much "outside" interest my videos are generating.

haha its just weird. I also made a video on how I have trouble burping once as a joke.... I found a place with mp3 rips to it XD

Never seen that problem. That's kind of weird, but as long as they're not stealing it, then you'll probably be fine.

A relatively large portion of my views come from external embedding. The list was huge. I haven't looked any further into it to be honest.

Yeah there are loads of those sites around. Some of them are quite annoying in that they are automated sites run by scripts that also grab your description and use it as content on their website and then they put ads on their website. So they're essentially leaching off Youtuber's work while they sit back and click a few buttons. :rolleyes:

Yeah there are loads of those sites around. Some of them are quite annoying in that they are automated sites run by scripts that also grab your description and use it as content on their website and then they put ads on their website. So they're essentially leaching off Youtuber's work while they sit back and click a few buttons. :rolleyes:
what a bunch of beta trolls.

Ah Crown?

I have an "aggregator" site on Vidmy. I don't have the monetization feature activated, but I suspect this may relate to the site type you are speaking of. PM me please, when you get a chance?

Back