My video is at 6.7 Million View on a lost channel!

Jordan Rhodes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So my video [embedded video removed by YTtalk moderator] is pushing 7 million views, but it is on an old burner account that i forgot the password and email to. Any tips on how to regain access to it? I reuploaded the same video on my current channel, but this other channel has over 8k subscribers and 7 million channel views, and i would really like to get back into it! I just need to know the email address linked to the channel and i'm sure i would be able to remember the password. It isn't linked to my phone number either, ive tried the 'forgot my username' sign in process. Any tips on how to contact youtube or am i just at a loss here?

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the YouTube Chat / help forum. :) As far as I know, you need to have your email address to recover an account, but it may also depend on whatever recovery options you had selected for the account at the time (e.g. recover by phone number)... Here is a link to YouTube's recovery support page:

And here's another helpful link:

Perhaps you can dig through your browser's history for some clues? That sometimes sparks memories for me!

Reactions: Crown