My Video Ideas, what do you think?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So, after doing my first 'blog style' video, I have decided that this would be a really easy, fun and interactive way (with my youtube audience) for me to upload some more youtube videos to my youtube channel! :D

First a quick thing, my photography/video tutorials will start in the summer, still awaiting to get my DSLR :/

But anyway, here's my ideas:

1. A weekly episode where I talk about my favourite music of the week - artist or song
2. A few episodes in the next couple of weeks about Euro 2012
3. A weekly Q & A session

So, just tell me what you think of these ideas, and if you've got any other cool ideas just post below :D

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
2. A few episodes in the next couple of weeks about Euro 2012
That sounds like a good idea. Just a thought of mine is that you could do like a prediction video where you talk through all your predictions and thoughts on each team and where they'll end up.

Reactions: JTAphotographs

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
That sounds like a good idea. Just a thought of mine is that you could do like a prediction video where you talk through all your predictions and thoughts on each team and where they'll end up.
love that idea!! :D

Reactions: TMDxProductionz

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
If you need some like customized tournament-tree style graphics or anything to help you explain (if you do end up doing some Euro 2o12 videos!) then just let me know, you know where to find me! ;)
You've got me thinking of some awesome ideas now :)

Reactions: TMDxProductionz

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
3. A weekly Q & A session
Maybe a 'Weekly' Q & A will be a bit too much, maybe change that to a 'Monthly' Q & A video, since then you'd have time to gather a load of questions to answer, rather than having none....(if no one sends their question...)

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
1. A weekly episode where I talk about my favourite music of the week - artist or song
I always love hearing what other people are listening to; its a great way to find new music. You should definitely do that.
Also, what kind of DSLR are you getting?

Reactions: JTAphotographs