My Video has Hit 1,000 Views in 3 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Yay!, My video has hit 1,000 Views in three days!, Thanks to everyone who watched it ;)

I guess I'll start making my next video and maybe even upload it tonight! (it's 6pm), but with the amount of time my videos take to render, I doubt I'll get it uploaded tonight, but I'll sure try!

If you haven't seen the video yet then here it is!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great work there, how many do you get roughly normally in 3 days? Is this well above the norm for you?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Urrmm....About 3oo-600 Views ;) But the last 2 Videos have been doing great!, The last video (the one before last) got 1,000 Views in 5 days, so I'm defiantly getting a improvement!, but I doubt it'll last...

Reactions: Michael

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome stuff man! i'll be sure to check out the new one! hopefully that one gets to 1000 aswell or more!
Yeah, Thanks! I hope it does too!, I've now filmed it, and just got the editing to do!, so it'll be up in like 1-3 hours, hopefully! (1 Hour Editing, about 30 - 45 Mins Rendering...)

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I wish i could get that much views in 1 week :(....tho on the other channel i have 700+ views in 2 weeks www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ayJNsTYhLY ...but still...sad face

Keep doin those videos man!

Status
Not open for further replies.