Thanks, yeah he is one of my favourites out of all my fish. :D He has to be in a tank on his own as this species of fish, known as a "Siamese Fighting Fish" will attack almost all other species of fish, even its own species, and even females of its own species (including when breeding). :p Females are not as bad tho and in the right community tank will be fine, but males are a different story all together. :p

I used to have gold fish few years ago too. :D It may well have done as fish are cannibals and they also attck other fish n the group / tank if it is weak / ill or whatever. :p

I used to have gold fish few years ago too. :D It may well have done as fish are cannibals and they also attck other fish n the group / tank if it is weak / ill or whatever. :p
Dang, I wish I knew about that when I was a kid! I freaked out when I continuously saw one fish viciously chase the other one around. I was pretty certain they weren't playing tag. :roflmao2:

lol yeah, could have been a number of reasons y it was doing it, but it happens quite alot. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1466212314,1466212281][/DOUBLEPOST]I have loads of fish videos on my channels if you want to check them out. :D

Back