"My trailer" check it

haha i will hold back from hitting you and i will continue hitting ON you :D haha and just so you know i might use Room on fire for a promo video .:D

Oh?? Really?? Wow...actually yeah that....that could be really good...especially with the chorus how it rises into that big string succession...yeah! Cool :D

Oh?? Really?? Wow...actually yeah that....that could be really good...especially with the chorus how it rises into that big string succession...yeah! Cool :D

exactly!! my only issue with it is that chorus bit might be better suited for a hero since its such a heroic part! before all that the song is surrounded by madness like an uncontrollable fire!

exactly!! my only issue with it is that chorus bit might be better suited for a hero since its such a heroic part! before all that the song is surrounded by madness like an uncontrollable fire!

Nonsense!!! Villains may rise to success as well you know ;) Seriously lol. Plus the verses sound a little ominous....is' all good. PLEASEUSEMYSONG!!! :p

Back