"My trailer" check it

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well technically i didn't make one.....just used an old video and said this will do! might not be a great representation of what my channel is..but it represents who i am.

Reactions: GafferGames

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I remember this video! This was way back when, before I was your soldier!

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Freaking absolutely amazing........you...I can't.....no words.....wish I could hug you.

Reactions: Vicboss

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks Katherine!!! :D i remember editing this video and thinking...how far we've come from the first suplex Danial ever gave me.
I love the slowed down shot of you and Paul....ugh...you picked the perfect shots..and your facial expressions were dead on...and the kicks and speech and the music.....

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the slowed down shot of you and Paul....ugh...you picked the perfect shots..and your facial expressions were dead on...and the kicks and speech and the music.....
ya know what my original plan was for this video? i was going to get you to play the instrumental part in this and i was going to recite the speech Michael Jordan did...but i was running out of time and decided to use the original . i think it still worked out well tho!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ya know what my original plan was for this video? i was going to get you to play the instrumental part in this and i was going to recite the speech Michael Jordan did...but i was running out of time and decided to use the original . i think it still worked out well tho!
Awww! Well thank you for the thought :) If anytime you need some music, you hit me up! Hehehehe :D...don't hit me I'm little!