My tips on how to promote the "The Good & Bad guys"

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
Today I'm gonna talk about promoting your good & bad guys. You might be asking "What do you mean by promoting?" Basically I mean on how to make your characters the top good & bad guys. Well basically the main trick I think is for them to make a big impact when they debut. For example when my bad character named Evil Marc debuted he revealed that him and my main character Marc978 were twin brothers and had a long history in the past of hating each other.

After your two main guys debut they should have a build up storyline with more being revealed about them in new videos. For example my main good character Marc978 announced he and Evil Marc hated each other due to a huge fight during there childhood.

Then after that I suggest to do a boss battle. Just like a video game how the two main guys fight. I suggest only doing this only once a while though and don't always have your good main guy win. This is because your audience becomes board of it and will stop watching so have your bad guy win every now and then to freshen things up.

I would also suggest to keep your main good & bad guy away from each other as much as possible so then when they finally confront or fight each other people will be interested and watch your video.

Hope these tips help! If you have a suggestion on what I should make a guide for next or question about this guide feel free to ask and comment!

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Guru
haha your example story reminds me of devil may cry 3 story line.