My Thoughts On iFlyILLINI Deleting Channel

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
wait wait wait hold up....so he pretended to be someone else? and ruining there channel? how do you even do that...wat? that s**t crazy..
iFlyILLINI was a small youtube channel. He called out RAWINSTINCT on being a "Liar, Hypocrite, and a Cheater". So, a lot of people unsubbed Raw and subbed iFlyILLINI. The video he made about him was manipulated to make the people for sorry for him. I don't think you can find the video he made anymore, because he deleted his channel. He was caught on chatturbate and someone took pictures of him. Those pictures were found by various youtubers. Ruining iFlyILLINI.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
iFlyILLINI was a small youtube channel. He called out RAWINSTINCT on being a "Liar, Hypocrite, and a Cheater". So, a lot of people unsubbed Raw and subbed iFlyILLINI. The video he made about him was manipulated to make the people for sorry for him. I don't think you can find the video he made anymore, because he deleted his channel. He was caught on chatturbate and someone took pictures of him. Those pictures were found by various youtubers. Ruining iFlyILLINI.
WOOOW!!! SMH..well he got what he deserved..he didn't have to delete his channel though that just made it worst for him. what he should have done was just made a personal video to everyone and apologize and make it right..but now his conscience gonna kill him...

Reactions: VoltageDSG

Tyler Gemler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
WOOOW!!! SMH..well he got what he deserved..he didn't have to delete his channel though that just made it worst for him. what he should have done was just made a personal video to everyone and apologize and make it right..but now his conscience gonna kill him...
i'm with this guy you have to earn your way to the top not cheat your way hard work will pay off

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for all the great feedback on this video! YTtalk is the best! You guys got me 150 views in 24 hours on my new channel that has under 50 subscribers right now! All the positive feedback is so nice. I really appreciate it a ton. :)

Reactions: THEXREACTER

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for all the great feedback on this video! YTtalk is the best! You guys got me 150 views in 24 hours on my new channel that has under 50 subscribers right now! All the positive feedback is so nice. I really appreciate it a ton. :)
your welcome dude..hey check out my channel..i sub to yours :D

Reactions: ConnersCraft

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
No problem! Always eager to help people out! ;)

Reactions: ConnersCraft