My Thoughts On iFlyILLINI Deleting Channel

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually think it was a bad idea for him to delete the channel. Here is my new commentary about it. :) Tell me what you think.

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I have a video somewhat talking about the situation on my vlogging channel, if you feel like checking it out. Not trying to promote at all.

Anyway, down to your commentary and my opinions. iFlyILLINI lied about being on chatturbate, and masturbating for homosexual males. Then, after the fake facebook, he pretty much deleted himself from the internet. Deleting his youtube and twitter. Since he did that, he obviously was lying about not being on chatturbate. If he would have just kept posting videos and not deleted his channel, then all of this would have just blown over and everything would have been okay again. He obviously didn't think things through. Since I know iFly only posted videos for money, he just lost all of the money he was getting doing youtube. Am I saying creating a fake facebook to mess up someones life was the right choice? No, I'm not. That was the worst thing someone could have done. So, that's my opinion on the matter. Honestly, I hope he comes back and gets a fresh start, but if he waits too long, then all of this drama will just come back up and be on youtube for am even longer time. If he comes back while the drama is still here, then it will all just blow over soon. Nice video btw.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, nice video on the subject! I pretty much agree with Voltage, what he did was completely wrong to begin with, but deleting his stuff just kinda causes the problem to surface, since, as you can see, we are all talking about it on here.

VoltageDSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Honestly, I couldn't care less for iFlyILLINI. I just hate when people are hypocrites. Plus, he just lied to his subscribers. I think I hate that more than hypocrites, but still.

MarkGamindHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice videos man! mind checking out some of mine?

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
ok this may sound stupid cause am lost lol..but what did he do? what happen? LOL..explain:confused:

VoltageDSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
He was caught masturbating for homosexual males on a website known as "chatturbate". When he was caught and questioned on the matter, he lied about it to all of subscribers.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
He was caught masturbating for homosexual males on a website known as "chatturbate". When he was caught and questioned on the matter, he lied about it to all of subscribers.
WTH!!!! HAHAHA WOOOOOW....r u serious? how he got caught..when did this happen..was he popular on YouTube?

Reactions: VoltageDSG

VoltageDSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
WTH!!!! HAHAHA WOOOOOW....r u serious? how he got caught..when did this happen..was he popular on YouTube?
He got famous off of ruining someone's channel. Gaining 100k subscribers in a matter of months. I have a video explaining the whole thing on my vlogging channel. Not trying to promote.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
He got famous off of ruining someone's channel. Gaining 100k subscribers in a matter of months. I have a video explaining the whole thing on my vlogging channel. Not trying to promote.
wait wait wait hold up....so he pretended to be someone else? and ruining there channel? how do you even do that...wat? that s**t crazy..

Reactions: VoltageDSG