My subscribers are not active... Help?

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have almost 900 subscribers now (real ones with real feedbacks) but I aint getting as many views as I thought I would. Only 1/6 of them would watch my newly released videos in 2 days. By that I mean only 100-250 people watch during the first 2 days of a new video. Things I've tried are, re-posting the video (commenting and liking it), sharing it on Facebook page (not many fb likes though), and posting on Fridays and the weekends.
Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks.

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go to your channel -->Browse Videos -->Click on Feed--> type into that little box & select one of your videos, this should help more of your subscribers see you videos. Just don't spam it, do it every day with some of your videos

Reactions: Back2RespawnYT

Barbaroes

Xbox Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
If you think about it this is quite common. Let's take Smosh for example, they have around 7.8m subscribers, yet they get like 1-3m on average each video. It's just because you have a lower sub base that your views seem abnormal. So about 200 views each video on your channel with 892 subs it pretty decent if you ask me.

Reactions: TheAsasaint

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Go to your channel -->Browse Videos -->Click on Feed--> type into that little box & select one of your videos, this should help more of your subscribers see you videos. Just don't spam it, do it every day with some of your videos
Thanks, but I've tried that and I realized that it's mostly those same people who actually comment and stuff, while the others don't do anything.

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
If you think about it this is quite common. Let's take Smosh for example, they have around 7.8m subscribers, yet they get like 1-3m on average each video. It's just because you have a lower sub base that your views seem abnormal. So about 200 views each video on your channel with 892 subs it pretty decent if you ask me.
:D oh you're so right!

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
very nice tip this does help me alot because i have done it and everytime i do it i recieve about 50 plus more views amd i figured that its best to do it around 7 - 8 because alot of youtubers are on during that time.

Back2RespawnYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Very nice comparisons and I do believe that my channel is the exact same thing.

Reactions: skilltroll

Back2RespawnYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi guys, I have almost 900 subscribers now (real ones with real feedbacks) but I aint getting as many views as I thought I would. Only 1/6 of them would watch my newly released videos in 2 days. By that I mean only 100-250 people watch during the first 2 days of a new video. Things I've tried are, re-posting the video (commenting and liking it), sharing it on Facebook page (not many fb likes though), and posting on Fridays and the weekends.
Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks.
You can always post a video asking why your subs are not responding or just try to get answers from them. Also congratz you and me both are close to .9k :)

Krystal Baptiste

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
tips that would work for you are post your videos early in the morning (people are more likely to log on to YouTube during the day), and connect with other youtubers or friends on twitter and ask them to share your video. It may boost your views, and viewers are more likely to become active on your videos such as liking and commenting. It worked for my channel, and I have a noticed a difference with my videos. Hope this helps :) good luck