My sub goals for the next five years & what are yours?

How real do you think MY list is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have barely started YouTube and thinking what do i want to achieve on YouTube in the next few years? well, mine are:

100 | June 2019
500 | January 2020
1000 | June 2020
5000 | February 2021
10,000 | March 2022
50,000 | July 2023

But, i'd like to ask YOU what are yours?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very possible if you have good content and you keep at it there is no reason why you couldnt reach the above numbers.
Personally I feel like 'EVO' is close to running its course. The channel is 5 years old. I think YouTube likes fresh creators so that is something to consider.

Reactions: videoeditgr

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very possible if you have good content and you keep at it there is no reason why you couldnt reach the above numbers.
Personally I feel like 'EVO' is close to running its course. The channel is 5 years old. I think YouTube likes fresh creators so that is something to consider.[I agree, YouTube never partners with a YouTuber who start in 2006, instead they choose ones that are young and are new.]

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
5 years? I want a million subs. I won't lie about that desire. In all honestly, I think it's perfectly doable. Of course the genre is important and vital to hit that but there are channels in my realm that have hit a million in half that time. I for one, believe I can achieve that. Even if I don't hit that, a 10th of it would be incredible!

edit: But you should fix your channel link. No one here can give you advice/opinions if we can't access your content.

Reactions: ASMR Zelda

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same here. I want 1 million subs in 5 years. According to my SocialBlade predictions that will happen. I’m even hoping for it faster, but I’ll take it in 5 years.

Nothing wrong with being ambitious. It makes you work harder :)

Reactions: eroM

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly haven’t thought about what my goals are in five years, I like to think about the present and go from day to day. My next goal is to hit 6k but I don’t know what my goal will I’m 5 years lol