My PS3 Gaming channel needs review

Tom

Reaction score
Just checked it out, first thing I see are stolen videos of random trailers for some games that aren't even PS exclusive, terrible start, they shouldn't be there at all unless you want to send people away in a hurry and/or get your channel banned.
Content - Not good, the kill feed BF idea was great (decent quality although unwatchable in the darker parts), thats it apart from mass trailers and a few other videos (1 good, 1 bad montage with good and bad quality) - and 2 random short Black ops vids (only 1 counting though - repeating a vid with the same horrible quality the resolution didn't make a difference tbh), finally some other random gameplay vids with horrible quality.

Overall - Stolen vids with good quality, 2 good original videos and then random gameplays with terrible quality - not enough to call yourself a guru and have such a bold channel name.

I suggest you delete you channel and start over with a different name like "PS3 GaMeR" or something... box 4 box as many people as you can while avoiding bad quality and stolen vids, you might even want to consider doing PC gaming instead where you can get Fraps and something like CamTasia studio to render them in HD and have much better quality.

PS3HotLine

Reaction score
You are to harsh xD

Thanks for the review, thinking of starting a new channel :/

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Just checked it out, first thing I see are stolen videos of random trailers for some games that aren't even PS exclusive, terrible start, they shouldn't be there at all unless you want to send people away in a hurry and/or get your channel banned.
Content - Not good, the kill feed BF idea was great (decent quality although unwatchable in the darker parts), thats it apart from mass trailers and a few other videos (1 good, 1 bad montage with good and bad quality) - and 2 random short Black ops vids (only 1 counting though - repeating a vid with the same horrible quality the resolution didn't make a difference tbh), finally some other random gameplay vids with horrible quality.

Overall - Stolen vids with good quality, 2 good original videos and then random gameplays with terrible quality - not enough to call yourself a guru and have such a bold channel name.

I suggest you delete you channel and start over with a different name like "PS3 GaMeR" or something... box 4 box as many people as you can while avoiding bad quality and stolen vids, you might even want to consider doing PC gaming instead where you can get Fraps and something like CamTasia studio to render them in HD and have much better quality.
Gonna have to agree...although you don't have to make a new channel. But it's something to consider. Also, don't forget about the power of commentary...there are so many people that come on this forum that have videos exactly like yours...I can't distinguish them. Why? It's because they're just gameplay videos. You won't grow an audience with just gameplay videos, never has, never will happen. You need to give us a reason to come back...with commentary, or something that hasn't been done before. But how it is at this point...I can't say it's all too appealing.

Also, I think I heard Adele in one of your videos...prolly shouldn't put copyrighted music in if you want to get partnered...I heard something about them frowning on that or something...

Voice over commentary would be what I suggest.

Reactions: Michael

PS3HotLine

Reaction score
Adele? WTF? I don't put that kind of music in my vids. BTW it's informative channel and I cannot crate my own trailers -.-

Thanks for the reply, I know more now. And I am too young for a commentary >.>