My profits went down!

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Basically when I checked them they fell half of what I had. I didn't recieve any inbox or alert from youtube. and never had a copyright issue.
To be honest I consider this, a lack of respet since I lost what I what I won (allegedly according to YT)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the YouTube Monetization / Partnership discussion forum. ^^

jaejames

Reaction score
elaborate?
in case you didn't know,
Revenue on Nov and Dec usually double or triple what you usually get and january is the lowest.

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
elaborate?
in case you didn't know,
Revenue on Nov and Dec usually double or triple what you usually get and january is the lowest.
After Earning appeared (let's say for example Total Earning = 5$ and that income turned into 2.5$)
Never happened before and still don't know why

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Its probaby youtube taking its cut. any any other sponsors your with

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So your estimated earnings in YouTube analytics, or the amount on your Adsense screen? Is this your CPM you're talking about, or your daily revenue chart went down one day to half of what it was for the previous days? It's difficult to get a clear picture from what you described.

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So your estimated earnings in YouTube analytics, or the amount on your Adsense screen? Is this your CPM you're talking about, or your daily revenue chart went down one day to half of what it was for the previous days? It's difficult to get a clear picture from what you described.
I'm talking about my estimated earnings in analytics and guess what, they are getting lower each day. I've already sent a mail to YT but haven't got any answer.

As I said before I've never had a copyright infringement, and everything is ok. The only different thing that happened was that I got more views in December than now, but I didn't know that estimated earning could go down AFTER they appeard on screen.

PS: I don't work with any network and used TubbeBuddy (which I unistalled fearing this was responsible, though I doesn't seem so since earnings just continue falling... )

DearDarcy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
if you mean overall estimate earnings then yes they do because they average it out based on All time views so it can go up or down , for example say 1 month you get 1 mil views and your estimate says £400 but the second month you only get 500k views.. your estimate will go down by like £250 ( roughly random estimate) its not saying you'll deffinately earn that much less and it can go up the next month if your views increase / more videos equalling more views,
If your views go down your estimation will go down as your biggest viewing month is thought of as your most estimated money earnt month.

Sorry if i've completely misunderstood your question but i tried XD and sorry if i'm difficult too understand.

GiBrIs07

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
if you mean overall estimate earnings then yes they do because they average it out based on All time views so it can go up or down , for example say 1 month you get 1 mil views and your estimate says £400 but the second month you only get 500k views.. your estimate will go down by like £250 ( roughly random estimate) its not saying you'll deffinately earn that much less and it can go up the next month if your views increase / more videos equalling more views,
If your views go down your estimation will go down as your biggest viewing month is thought of as your most estimated money earnt month.

Sorry if i've completely misunderstood your question but i tried XD and sorry if i'm difficult too understand.
So If I can rely on my estimated, what could trust? hahaha

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Do you have it on lifetime or do you have it in the las 28 days? Cause you do know that analitics only reach a certain date and they go up and down right?