My Personal Advice.

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol oddly I have never been a huge fan of him...but he is pretty popular
I said his name because i stated that he only had 50 subscribers the first entire year.

I dont fancy him either; he reviews viral videos, so...he has no talent. Anyone can do that.

Reactions: Talooka

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great advice! I have definitely ran into this a few times in my youtube experience :p

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I said his name because i stated that he only had 50 subscribers the first entire year.

I dont fancy him either; he reviews viral videos, so...he has no talent. Anyone can do that.
Yea I just don't find his comedy to my liking

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ray William Johnson, only had 50 subs the WHOLE FIRST YEAR when he started..... 50
Interesting, I had no idea. Great advice btw.

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
that is some cracking advice yo. i am entering my 3rd year on youtube as a reviewer of films and other things. my videos tend to be very hit or miss or just mildly average, when i'm winning i am on top of the world, but then there's the occasions when my views don't even reach 20 views and stay that way for months. i've such all forms of social media and thrown myself around to get my work noticed but i hardly seem to be making any headway. i know you've given you advice in the beginning of the thread but is there any tips you could give me?

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that is some cracking advice yo. i am entering my 3rd year on youtube as a reviewer of films and other things. my videos tend to be very hit or miss or just mildly average, when i'm winning i am on top of the world, but then there's the occasions when my views don't even reach 20 views and stay that way for months. i've such all forms of social media and thrown myself around to get my work noticed but i hardly seem to be making any headway. i know you've given you advice in the beginning of the thread but is there any tips you could give me?
I'm not on my Mac, so I can't fully help you ATM. I'll give u a full response later. But a quick tip would be to shorten your video time. People don't have high attention spans

Reactions: Hypersonic55

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm not on my Mac, so I can't fully help you ATM. I'll give u a full response later. But a quick tip would be to shorten your video time. People don't have high attention spans
thanks man, and yeah i'll work on that for the further. i look forward to your full response :)

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks man, and yeah i'll work on that for the further. i look forward to your full response :)
Okay, after watchign a few of your videos, i do think that you should cut your video time, People want a quick, fast review. If you're reviewing a movie, do it in 3 steps:

1. The plot of the movie.
2. Your opinion on it.
3. Is it worth watching/what they could have done to make it better.

If you can do that all in under 2min. It would be really nice, it might seem hard, but trust me, it's better.

Reactions: Hypersonic55

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Okay, after watchign a few of your videos, i do think that you should cut your video time, People want a quick, fast review. If you're reviewing a movie, do it in 3 steps:

1. The plot of the movie.
2. Your opinion on it.
3. Is it worth watching/what they could have done to make it better.

If you can do that all in under 2min. It would be really nice, it might seem hard, but trust me, in durable
thanks for the advice yo, much appreciated. i know i tend to waffle on about certain subjects of film but its only because i want to be as detailed as possible. but i'll definitely try to implement your advice yo :D