My Ongoing Difficulties with a Viewer

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't think I would have been able to deal with that the way you did, Kudos! LOL
It's a shame that you get people like that, even if they're kids, that don't understand that you do have to wait to get what you want you can't just push in// and the fact that she kept requesting new things again and again would have annoyed me a little haha... oops.
Kids will be kids, I guess you just have to deal with it as it comes!

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

RayKing45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, but that woman is either mentally ill, trying to manipulate you, and I would not accommodate the likes of her. There is such a thing as being too nice, and that, "You hate me," is just manipulation. How can you tolerate it? Nobody is on this planet to please everybody, and she's beyond annoying. It hurt just to read all that ... hahahahahahaha ... I wanted to smash a pie in her face and tell her to go sit down somewhere to suck her thumb OFF my channel, if that's what she really likes. Okay, my bad ... I'm a bad man and wouldn't have time for that! LOL

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is a really long list of conversations if she is bothering you just try blocking her

Reactions: RayKing45

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahaha, if eel you. I have a similar problem with one of my fans. Seems like a young kid who wants me to make evilelmos vids on demand.
He insists i make an episode featuring DBZ wish i got on the pipeline just need the time and ideas to work with it but man the kids sure is impatient.
I just ignored the rest he says and just took the important bit, he gave me a great idea, i will do the idea, just takes time.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hahaha, if eel you. I have a similar problem with one of my fans. Seems like a young kid who wants me to make evilelmos vids on demand.
He insists i make an episode featuring DBZ wish i got on the pipeline just need the time and ideas to work with it but man the kids sure is impatient.
I just ignored the rest he says and just took the important bit, he gave me a great idea, i will do the idea, just takes time.
Yes, exactly. They may think of it as me making a video for them, but in reality, they are giving me free ideas for videos to put on my channel. And I also don't understand the other aspect of their mentality. It seems more important for some people to make me put up their comment than it is for them to see the video they want. Like, when I used to watch CinemaSins all the time, I'd want to see a specific video and I'd search his channel for it and be slightly disappointed when I didn't find it. So I'd request that movie. If he replied saying he already had it, that would be the best news I could get. I'd go watch it immediately and be completely satisfied. The second best would be that he's already planning on doing it. Well, these people request a specific video without even looking to see if it is there, and I always love when I already have it because I feel like I can fulfill their request immediately. And I give them what I see as the best response they could get by telling them I already have it, and they seem disappointed and say, "Oh, well then how about this one?" I might say, "Good news! I have that one as well!" Getting more discouraged, they reply, "Hmm... then try this other one then?" And I'm thinking, do they even want to see these videos, or do they mainly care about making me do something they asked? And when people can't seem to wait for their specific request, I wonder why they aren't happy seeing all the other videos I'm putting up daily in the meantime. I mean, they like my videos, right? Otherwise they wouldn't want me to do one. So just because all these videos going up aren't ones they specifically asked for doesn't mean they won't like them either, right? Is the list of things they like so short? Strange.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well, when I first made this thread, I was intending to post any additional conversations we had, since I'm continuing to "converse" with her. If doing so isn't appropriate for this forum or this section, let me know. I figured this section of the forum would be the most forgiving for such a thing.

So anyway, on my OP, my last 2 conversations are incomplete, so I'll repost them here, with the day updated to be relative today, and add the rest:

1 week ago

Her3: REALLY I HAVE TO WAIT 737 DAYS FOR SCRWAM THATS MESED UP I CANT STAND THIS
Me: It will probably be a lot less because I'll probably not do a lot of the requests on my list. I won't know until I get to them. But it will still be at least a year. Some people have to wait even longer than yours.
Her3: no I understand u only want everyone else to feel happy
Me: I want everyone to feel happy, including you. I made an exception for your cousin's birthday, which is more than I've done for other people. If you require even more than that to feel happy, then I don't know what to tell you.
Her3: You hate me I'm not stupid I bet u are talking about me now
Me: You're right. You're not stupid and I have talked about you to my friends and family. I tell them about a lot of people that I interact with on my channel. But that doesn't mean I hate you. It's true that I feel like you expect a lot and I don't always enjoy the conflicts we have, but I don't hate you and your comments are always welcome.
Her3: REALLY WHAT DID U TELL THEM THAT I AM A ANNOYING GIRL
Me: lol, no, you're the only one that says you are annoying. Mainly I read comments to my wife or brother or co-worker and go, "Listen to these comments I got!" In your case, I also ask if I should be doing anything differently. I just wish the requests weren't such a source of negativity between us. But don't worry, I think things will turn out okay eventually.

(on another video)

Her3: CAN U DO MICHAEL JACKSON THRILAH
Me: Thanks for the request, but that one's too dark and it doesn't look good when do it, plus it is already horror.
Her3: Wow really just make it lighter u are the worst I knew you hate me
Me: It's mainly that it is already horror. The whole point of my channel is taking happy, innocent things and corrupting them into something creepy. It doesn't work if the song or video is already like that. I wouldn't even be changing the mood of it at all. I turn down a lot of requests because of this.
Her3: FINE

(on another video)

Her3: instead of thrillah do a morphing video of him from kid to adult with music in the back
Me: Haha, that actually sounds pretty cool! Okay, I'll do that, and maybe even use Thriller for the music, since it's the Thriller video that doesn't work for my edits, but the music is fine. I'll add it to my list when I get home.
Her3: ok thanks

4 days ago

Her3: when will it be on u tube my request
Me: I'm working on one right now, and the next one will be yours. So in 12 days. (I had quite a few Thriller requests in the past, and that put it right near the top)
Her3: can u give me a short clip of it on the other channal
Me: I haven't even started on it yet and I don't know how long it will take me to make that. You'll see it when I upload it on here. My other channel is just for my stuff.
Her3: plz I just can't wait
Me: I know, but it's good to be able to wait. It will probably take me several days to make the video because I've never done one like this before.

1 day ago (yesterday)

She has changed the name of "Her3" to something else, so now it is "Her4".

Her4: is it Alla st done
Me: Yeah, I've found a good face morph that I'm going to use and I'll finish it today. I was trying to make my own face morph, but that's turning out to not be as good.
Her4: so tommarow it will be on here plz say yes
Me: I'll upload it today or tomorrow, but either way, it will be public on the 30th. I already have videos scheduled up to the 29th. See here: (link to schedule)
Her4: yes thank you is it scary
Me: I think so. I think the original Michael Jackson face morphs are scary on their own, though. I think Michael Jackson himself looked scary in the '90s and later.
Her4: OK so can you post it now
Me: I'll put it on the schedule today or tomorrow, whenever I have time to finish it.
Her4: ok

Today
(on today's video)

Her4: WHAT ABOUT MINE THATS IT I AM UNSUBCRIBING
Me: I already told you about yours. It is schedule to be up July 30. Please read and understand the things I say to you.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Idec Sdawkminn , I think you should really ignore her. Personally, I would block her. I know you're trying to be nice and accommodating to her, but you shouldn't feel obligated to do it. No matter how much you give, she will never be satisfied and continue to demand more. She's really unreasonable. I still think she's an adult with mental probs.

M82

Reaction score
geezus.

reminds me of my aol chat room convos back in the day