My Ongoing Difficulties with a Viewer

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
So what would you like to happen? What advice are you looking for exactly?
I think this is more of the gossip side of things lol

She doesn't sound like a child at all in my opinion. Pay attention to her requests: Michael Jackson and Full House. She's referencing a pop star, his songs and a television show from the 80's and 90's. She's also being very specific with dates (1996 Full House intro) No child of today would reference a specific date of a tv show way before their time or even think to do it. You're probably dealing with a woman who's mentally ill. My hunch is she listened to Michael Jackson and watched Full House as a kid.
In this day and age, they could just Google everything, a 5 year old could probably Google that stuff if they really wanted to or they have parents/guardians/siblings who got them into those pop culture things. It's not uncommon for people to like shows/movies/music/books/games/cars etc... that came out long before their year of birth.

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In this day and age, they could just Google everything, a 5 year old could probably Google that stuff if they really wanted to or they have parents/guardians/siblings who got them into those pop culture things. It's not uncommon for people to like shows/movies/music/books/games/cars etc... that came out long before their year of birth.
Yeah, but not a 5 year old. A child that young mainly focuses on what's current. I know it's not uncommon, I was born in the early 80's and grew up watching reruns of shows my mom watched as a kid.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So what would you like to happen? What advice are you looking for exactly?
I appreciate the advice I was given, even if I expected it. I was mainly telling a story and gossiping, but also putting it out there in case someone read it and saw something I was missing and could give some insight that would help me approach the situation to have a more mutually-beneficial outcome for both her and I. What I would like to happen is for both of us to agree on something and be happy with it. Maybe even a better way to fairly handle requests. If none of that can happen, then at least I can tell people about my extravagant interactions.

Reactions: Crown

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
we'll that was bizarre. You handled the situation well, but I would keep it as brief as possible from now on. Let them know you will try and your busy, maybe change how you request stuff. PIMPMITE does it where he takes the top liked comment from each upload and does that suggestion. Encouraging people to like ideas they want to see. He also has a list like you

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it was me I would just block her. You have like a 3 year list to get through anyway

Reactions: Crown

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would just block her.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After reading all of it I know one thing and that is you are a lot more patient than I am.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn