My newest YouTube project announced!

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone! You might have noticed I have not been much active that much on the forum. Well that is because I've been busy working on my newest YouTube show called "Vengeance" The following is info on the show posted form my current website:

"It Is with great honor that I announce that a new YouTube drama series called "Vengeance" will be starting soon! As you recall I decided to end my YouTube show Marc978FunnyVideos because we wanted to do something different and this is it! The series will feature Marc playing as a cop detective who has just gotten out of jail on charges of assault and he wants to do something positive in his life and being a cop detective is the perfect job for him! We have been working hard behind the scene's on the new series since late September and we are thrilled to finally be making the announcement of the show! We hope this will be a great experience and look forward to writing storyline's and working with other YouTuber's to make the show the best it can be! The show is intended for audiences at the age of 15 + due to some of the storyline's we will have and because of the action scenes we plan on having. There is no timeline on when the show will make it's YouTube debut as we wanna get everything right for the series such as storyline's and other backstage issues. Here are some thing's that will launch within the coming months:
  • Official Vengeance Twitter account
  • Official Vengeance Website
We will let you know when these thing's launch!"

What are your thoughts? What would you like to see on the show?

Back