My new Skyrim Episode

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys this is my new episode of skyrim. I talk about the game and my weekend racing so make sure to check it out and please leave a like, comment, subscribe it will make me happy and keep me making videos.

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gaming and commentating at the same time can generate an odd sort of resonance, such as having to break from a narrative about a bad 5-year driver to almost get killed. Heh, now that was amusing.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hahahahaha yeah pretty eventful episode. I can believe they attacked me for a chicken[DOUBLEPOST=1343682290][/DOUBLEPOST]also only if other people thought that 5 views in a half an hour it keeps going down:(

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hahahahaha yeah pretty eventful episode. I can believe they attacked me for a chicken[DOUBLEPOST=1343682290][/DOUBLEPOST]also only if other people thought that 5 views in a half an hour it keeps going down:(
The only encouragement I can give is to stick with it. As videos are produced thou can start to refer back to older videos ("That reminds me of the time, go check out my 2nd Skyrim episode for that story") and use the long tail to get new viewers to increase views on older videos. Consistent, interesting content will gain new watchers; and a reason to go back and go through a narrative will get them to consume them.